Thursday, September 20, 2018

About Me


Hi my name is Hannah Chadwick, I am a sophomore at Westfield State University. Here at WSU I am a communications major. 


On campus I am apart of the varsity field hockey team. I play forward, midfield, and defense. I have been playing field hockey for 8 years now  throughout middle school, high school, and college. 




I am also going onto my second year of working at the tv station on campus. I do things like run the sign out room, edit videos, and work as floor director for the show As School Match Wits. 

Some other clubs I am apart of here at Westfield is the radio station, newspaper, and tv club. 



My biggest passion is traveling. I love to travel and do it whenever I get a chance. In the past year I visited Hong Kong, China.




A road trip through Europe, we hit Germany, Austria, and the Czech Republic. 





I also did London to visit my family because I'm a British Citizen 




Flew across the globe to New Zealand where I black water rafted in a cave, jumped off waterfalls, and flew over active volcanoes.





Visited the Almafi Coast in Italy 



Backpacked England and Ireland with friends where we stayed in hostiles. 



Road trip to Nebraska, South Dakota, Wyoming, and Colorado where I witnessed bison, Mount Rushmore and Devils Tower. 

Visited the beaches of the Dominican Republic 
Road trip to Disney in Florida with my friend
And most recently I visited Thailand and Tokyo, Japan. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hannah's video project